Exciting things are happening here at Audrey Would! Vintage Home.
We have launched our new and improved blog and with that comes a wider range of topics you can expect to read about. Many of you will be familiar with Sheila Zeller Interiors blog, aka sZinteriors, a design and lifestyle blog that is over 6 years old. It’s been a little crazy trying to write both blogs, and to be honest, even crazier trying to separate out Audrey Would! Vintage Home topics from sZinteriors topics. In the end many of the articles feed each other. Based on this, welcome to our new version of Audrey Would! Vintage Home blog where we share all things lifestyle with a vintage twist!
Our new Audrey Would blog and blended focus covers these topics:
- Vintage Pieces (not just Audrey pieces, but vintage pieces we think are worth writing about)
- Classic Cocktails & Fun Food (recipes, pairings and just plain cool food and drink stuff)
- Seasonal & Events (it’s always fun to get in the groove, don’t you think?)
- Lifestyle (we all have one, and they’re not exactly alike)
- Decorating With Vintage (who knew macrame would make a comeback?)
- Do-It-Yourself (yes you can DIY tired and drab into fab)
- Cleaning & Care Tips (your vintage pieces deserve a little TLC)
- Behind the Scenes (we promise not to bore you with the details)
Our articles are categorized, and we’ve included a Search and an Older Posts option. We’re hoping you will be able to find what you’re looking for, but if not, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
We are really excited to take this step and hope you will follow along as we feature our take on Lifestyle With A Vintage Twist!
For those of you who have followed sZinteriors (Sheila Zeller Interiors), that blog will remain live for now so you can access the articles, but there will be no more new content. We are moving the best of that content over to here. Thank you for following along over the years. Please say you’ll stay and follow Audrey Would! Vintage Home instead.
Thank you for the visit!
Photographs © Audrey Would! Vintage Home